Monday, October 4, 2010

holy hannah!

holy hannah hello october! i couldnt be more excited that it is finally October!
i cant believe that i am already 28 weeks along and in my last trimester! in 12 weeks we will officially be a family of 3..... that's crazy! i still feel great and cant complain one bit about pregnancy. i did my 3 hour glucose test the other weekend and my results came out normal! yay! they just told me to lay off the oreos and kit-kats.... bummer.


we ordered our car seat and stroller and finally got it! i love it i cant wait to put my little dude inside instead of this stuffed animal.

things are still moving along for us! i wish i could say i am enjoying student teaching, but im really not. i dread waking up and going every morning. i just keep telling myself, if i can just make it to halloween ill be okay. poor jared has to hear me complain everyday about how much i hate it. i try to have a positive attitude, but its been hard. 6 more weeks.... just 6 more weeks!

jared is still plugging away at school. he only has class twice a week, but he says its hard to find motivation to do his homework the days he doesnt go to school. i think we are both looking forward to the semester ending!

4 comments:

Angela and Keith said...

Lay off the Oreo's?! I am so sorry to hear that, Brill.

Why do you hate your job so much?

ailinh said...

The end is almost near! Yays and hoorays! And you look great, btw. But that shouldn't be any new news. You always look great.

Katie said...

I was pregnant while student teaching too. I was sicker than a dog the whole time, no fun. But hang in there! Once it's over--then GRADUATION!! And that is the best feeling ever!

Joel & Megan said...

The stroller is way cute! Keep trucking along with student teaching. It will be over before you know it!