Sunday, November 14, 2010

6 weeks left

well folks, here we are..... 34 weeks along, 6 weeks left, and feeling very large!

for as big as i think i am, everyone tells me im still so little and they cant believe i am a month and a half away from having this baby! but at every doctor's appointment they have told me im measuring right on track.

i had a baby shower yesterday that my mother in law through me and we got more things for this little dude. i am starting to get very anxious to meet him! i have said this over and over but its true.... i really have enjoyed being pregnant but i told jared last night im ready to be done. im starting to feel very uncomfortable, and none of my clothes are fitting me comfortably anymore. luckily this is my LAST WEEK of student teaching, and then i can hang out at home all day in my pajamas and wait for him to make his debut into this world. which i really wish he would let us know exactly when that will be... because i really want him here for christmas.

2 comments:

Joel & Megan said...

SO exciting! I love the picture. You look very cute! I am excited for your little guy to come too. I wish I lived closer to help you out if you need any but I'm sure your mom will be coming as well as a wonderful ward to make you meals. It's great living in such a wonderful community. Just know we're thinking about ya.

France said...

Brielle I found your blog through a friend!! I am sooooooo excited for you!!!!!!