Monday, November 2, 2009

rambling

holy hannah, hello novemeber! i am so excited october is over, and thanksgiving is fast approaching! we went down to utah this past weekend for my grandma's 80th birthday. i forgot my camera, so i have no pictures to show the fun we had. halloween night i passed out candy to a few kiddos, and then we played glow in the dark dodgeball. it was fun. we also got to stop and see our friends trae and candice and robby and zenna.

im also excited october is over, because that means the semester is almost over HALLELUJAH! this semester has been pretty rough for me. not because my classes are hard, and not because im stressed to the max... but i think maybe because i had to take 2 dumb classes im NOT enjoying, or maybe because if i was on track i SHOULD be done in april, but i wont be, or maybe because senioritis has set in and i just have no motivation, or maybe because im losing interest in school... its just been a bad semester. so im anxious for it to end and to start fresh next semester. poor jared has put up with all my whining and complaining all semester, and i think we are both hoping july gets here fast so i can be DONE!

seems like all i ever post on here is about school, but sadly thats all we seem to do now a days. graduation will come im sure, faster than we both think! there is one thing i am very grateful for right now, and that is no snow outside! maybe we will make it all winter with no snow? :)

2 comments:

Joel & Megan said...

well you always HOPE no snow will come......but I'm pretty sure it will. I know what you mean about school. I am just DONE! I'm so close to graduating yet, it also seems so far away because it is not THIS Semester. I am so jealous Joel is graduating this semester. But I know it will come soon. Anyway, hang in there. You'll be done before you know it!

Perry said...

I want to graduate!