Sunday, October 25, 2009

busy being crafty

my friend kara had posted a blog about some fun halloween crafts she made and inspired me to do the same! for the last week i have put off all my homework and made some halloween decorations. these were cute, fun, easy and best of all CHEAP to make. most of the supplies i already had at home.

I made these pumpkins out of rolls of toilet paper and i found that BOO sign for $1!
These are my favorite!
the ghost is made out of an old tupperware container
the pumpkin is made out of a glass jar
frankenstein is made out of a glass vase i found under our sink.

i love making crafts! im starting to look for christmas crafts to start on so if you have any ideas let me know!

5 comments:

Sam said...

Those are super cute. Does your friend have more Halloween craft ideas?

Joel & Megan said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE IT! The Frankenstein and the Ghost might be my favorite. I don't even have my Halloween Decorations UP yet!!! Can you believe that!?! I know...I am totally slacking. But I have a lot of plans for some crafts I'll be making soon :P for Christmas and Thanksgiving! I am just getting SO EXCITED!

Perry said...

so super cute! your so creative!

Kristin and Chance said...

your crafts are super cute!! :) i was at hobby lobby today with my mom looking for cute ideas for thanksgiving and christmas idea. i am looking online now for stuff, so i can go back to hobby lobby and buy stuff to make cutsy stuff!!

Amie said...

the pumpkin looks like a peaches jar. ;)


you know what im gettin at. hahah "got the peaches!"