Tuesday, November 17, 2009

colorado or bust!

saturday we are flying to colorado for thanksgiving to see my family and i absolutely cannot WAIT! im so excited to have a break from school and work and just relax. ill bring all my homework, but really who are we kidding, its not gonna get done.

While we are there we are going to go see this movie, im excited! has anyone seen it yet?

I love this time of year. and since thanksgiving is next week, i just want to write a few things i am thankful for
  • JARED
  • My family (both of them!)
  • the gospel
  • a warm place to live
  • the draper family (cannot say thank you enough to them for the car they gave us)
  • the chance to attend school here at BYU-Idaho, i complain a lot about it, but i am grateful for the chance i have to further my education, and i know i will never regret it!
  • my health
  • the men and women who serve our country (being an Air Force brat i have a soft place for them in my heart)
here's hoping you all enjoy your own turkey day and stop to think about those things you are thankful for!

37 days left till CHRISTMAS... are you ready?

3 comments:

Janae said...

Yay! Colorado! I'm excited to see you next week! Remember when we spent Thanksgiving at your house?? That was so much fun! The highlights for me were how our family all showed up in dressy clothes and you guys were in PJs, and we were both afraid of each others' jello creations, but ended up loving them, and we played 007 on Nintendo all night!! Good times! I love you and your family so much! Can't wait to see you all!

kara said...

aww sweet :) there are some things in your list i need to add to mine!

ailinh said...

I am SO ready for Christmas! Love your thankful lists, btw.