Thursday, May 7, 2009

may already?!?

i cant even believe it is already may. where has the time gone? i hate updating when i have no pictures to post cause that means we havent done anything real exciting lately... bummer.
we have almost finished our 3rd week of school! im really enjoying my classes this semester. they arent hard, just busy. i think jared is enjoying his so far as well. he just hates, HATES doing homework, but who doesnt? he is still working at the USDA tuesdays and thursdays and im still looking for a job :( the two i talked about before didnt fall through; but a big thanks to caden for all her help in trying to get me her job! something is going to work out (i hope). My friend courtney told me the dollar tree had a now hiring sign out, so i applied there. we'll keep our fingers crossed. other than school and work/trying to find work, we arent up to much. we live real exciting lives i know, dont be jealous.

3 comments:

Janae said...

Good luck with the search Brielle! I feel your pain -- I hate job hunting!!

The Henkel Family said...

Hey Brielle! I found your blog when looking at Sam Christensen's blog and I just wanted to say hi! You guys are such a cute couple by the way. I really liked your pictures that you have as the header to your blog! Remember don't lose hope in your job hunt "be of good cheer," like we talked about the other day! Haha just had to add that cause it went too perfectly. Good luck friend, see you on Sunday.

Amie said...

does he hate hw more than i do???