Thursday, April 23, 2009

jobs

so yesterday I was in my first class and my phone went off twice, within just a few minutes of each other (of course i forgot to silence it too... whoops!) so after class i listened to my voicemail and had a message from a lady about a job i had applied for. It is a custodial job in the evenings 5-10pm tuesday-saturday. definitly NOT what i want to do, but beggers cant be choosers. then i looked at my texts and my friend caden had texted me about her job. She works with a little handicapp girl monday-friday for 3 hours a day and just put her 2 weeks notice in and said i should apply for that since thats my major. i was sooo excited to hear about that one! so i think today im going to call the custodial job back and say im still interested in the job and keep my fingers crossed that this little handicapp girl one works out so i dont have to spend my evenings cleaning :(

4 comments:

kara said...

what will you be cleaning? like a school or something? that little girl job sounds perfect for you brill!

Tobin and Trista Hale said...

Hey if you and Jared are interested in doing the same thing as Tobin and I for the summer...we can hook you up.. They have a team in IF..we almost went to work there.. but then decided CO

Joel & Megan said...

oh man, custodial jobs are not fun. Joel did one right after his mission but only did it for 2 weeks cause luckily he was offered another job. Anyway, I hope you get the other one too. It really does sound perfect for you!

Sam said...

Good luck.