Friday, February 27, 2009

so ready....

for it to be SUMMER! im ready to put my coat and sweaters away and bring out shorts, flip flops and swimming suits. i keep thinking that because its going to be march next week all the snow should be gone and the temperture should be back in the 40's and 50's (maybe even the 60's?) i love summer in rexburg and im anxious for it to return again! but until then i guess i will have to live summer through pictures.... our first summer together 2007

cant forget about bridge jumping


or white water rafting in Jackson


or the beach in San Diego


and of course who doesnt like a fun slip-n-slide?


we set this one up behind our friend sam's house in idaho falls

and this is one i went to with my cousins in burely idaho:



so summer please hurry up and come. im ready to soak up some rays and tan again!

2 comments:

paulandcherisvreeken said...

I can't wait!!! We need to do more together this year!!!

Perry said...

You can't post those kinds of pictures! It makes me want summer here now! I hate the cold and wind, I can't even wear any cute shoes because of the snow... anyways, I'm glad you found our blog. We do need to do something during the day, like go grocery shopping like real stay at home mommies :) ha ha