Tuesday, March 10, 2009

disneyland?


our one year anniversary is next month! i cant even believe we have been married for that long already! i really want to do something fun for it right before school starts so yesterday i looked up hotels and ticket prices for DISNEYLAND! i texted jared about it while he was at work and i guess he started thinking if we are going to spend money and do something why not go to HAWAII?! ive been to both multiple times and jared has never been to either. we both know we should probably jsut save our money because that would be the smart thing, but it would be fun to go do something cool especially since jared hasnt been to either place.



spring came last week. it was in the high 30's so i started walking with my friend candice every morning. it was nice to get out into the fresh air and socialize but the nice weather didnt last long so we havent been able to walk the last couple of days. the weather said its supposed to warm back up the end of this week and we should be in the 40's YAY!


6 comments:

Joel & Megan said...

oh that sounds SO FUN! I say TOTALLY DO IT! Joel & I were going to go to Disneyland for our first year anniversary because both of us have never gone, but then we found out I was pregnant so I couldn't go on any rides :P plus I had morning sickness. But we're hoping to go for our 2nd anniversary and bring along some Grandparents who said they would love to come and help taking turns watching Alice. :) we'll just have to see :) We're thinking we should go in an off season like around Christmas time so we'll just see :)

Angela and Keith said...

OOH man I say do it. Do it especially since you don't have kids right now. And the money thing... don't worry. Keith and I quit our jobs and went to Disneyland. It was totally worth every penny. I will NEVER regret that trip. Even if you go to Hawaii, it'll still be something fun that you and your husband can remember together forever, and memories last longer than money!

kara said...

i love angela's comment!! so true! money won't make you happy, but DISNEYLAND OR HAWAII sure as heck will!! :)

also, it's sad when you get excited about 40 degree weather, brielle! haha.

Amanda said...

You should totally go! We went to Vegas for our Anniversary and it was ok but if we had more time off work or school I would have totally gone to somewhere cool like DisneyLand/Hawaii. On another note, Adam is going to Mexico for a school thing and he will be gone for 7 days! I got to thinking and decided that it would be super cool if I made a trip to Rexburg and got to see you and Shannon. Let me know if you will be around on March 20-22.

DeLorean Collection said...

I don't think our vote needs to be expressed (Take me with you)...P.S. Not Hawaii

paulandcherisvreeken said...

Let us know if you go to Hawaii!!! We'll totally help hook you up with tickets to the PCC and help you take the cheapest trip EVER!!! Paul and I did it on $2500 and we were there for 10 days!!!