Friday, June 22, 2012

very blessed

Thank you to everyone who remembered my birthday yesterday!
I got some new dishes thanks to my WONDERFUL parents,
a new purse thanks to my AWESOME in-laws,
and some clothes thanks to my HOTT sweet cheeks.
not to mention, i got to do a little retail therapy to get my new clothes
-by myself, i might add.-
spent some time playing with my cute boys.
went out on a date with my sweet cheeks to see a movie and dinner 
at chic-fil-a where i got a FREE milkshake,
and everyone came over to say happy birthday!
a HUGE thank-you to grandma rucks for watching parker.
(some may know this, but i have a REALLY hard time with letting people
babysit parker..... but thats for another post.....)
i also got a pumpkin pie from my 
AMAZING sister carissa and her hubby kyle,
some chocolate cookies from my good friend arielle,
and to top it off, went out with some of my best friends to
half-off appetizers @ applebees..... 
(dont judge, its all we got here in the burg!)
seriously, a great day.
as we went to bed last night, i kept telling jared over and over
how so very blessed i feel! 
i have a great life, with great people in it. 
thank you to everyone!

okay, im done. now onto the main man most of you 
come to this blog to see.
because what would a post be without pictures of parker?
we've had some fun days playing @ G&G Rucks' house
with cousin charlee.
and played once in the pool. i think it was too cold.
of course we've read books,
and discovered the merry-go-round
across the street.
and now i have to drive him to a park a mile away
so that this dumb merry-go-round doesnt
suck our bank account dry!
and just cause he's so stinkin cute:

we are loving this warm weather! 
and feeling very blessed in life right now.

1 comment:

kara said...

hahaha i love the booty book picture!! so funny :)