Tuesday, August 30, 2011

ABC

parker loves books.
and i mean loves loves loves loves LOVES books.
he loves to look at all the pictures.
he loves to sit on our laps and listen to us read.
he loves to turn the page.
and then he loves to do it all over again.
i love it.
i love that he cuddles up with us.
i love that he is so curious about all the colors the pictures.
i love that he turns the page when he is done looking at everything.
i love pointing to different objects/letters/numbers and reapeating over and over and over again

"banana.... frog.... dog.... train.... car.... airplane.... etc"
"1 dog... 2 lollipops... 3 kittens... 4 balloons... 5...."
"a... b... c... d...."
he loves when we get to 'P'
(singing) "l... m... n... o... P... for parkerrrrr.... q... r... s......."

and lucky for me, i love books too.
(and jared is learning to love books)

anyways...
hi my name is brielle, and im obsessed with craft blogs.
seriously. obsessed.
some people are so incredibly creative and talented.
it blows my mind the things they can come up with and then create.

i quickly learned what the new thing is right now for nursery's.
an alphabet wall.
have you seen them?
ive come across lots of different ones
but these ones are the only two i can find right now.(c/o theletter4.blogspot.com)

(c/o hope, longing, life blog)

SO cute right?
i thought so.
jared thinks they are a little too much.
which could possibly be true.
some of them are a little more extreme than others.
but how perfect for my little dude,
who loves books.

now if only the money tree could appear in my backyard soon.
because this isnt the only project i would love to do.
i have a list of about 5,000 more projects.

by the way, this little dude is a crawling machine.
no more army crawling.
we are up on our hands and knees people!
he isnt very fast yet
but he is already showing us that our house is not very baby proof at all.
oh and did i mention his two bottom teeth are coming in?
you would never guess it though.
he is a VERY easy teether...
and for that i am truly, truly grateful.

3 comments:

. said...

Brielle! You should totally join pinterest! I love it cause it keeps all my diy and craft ideas saved. Oh and Parker is looking pretty cute too!! :)

Joel & Megan said...

I love crafts too, though I never have the money to do them. But I try and still have fun :). Love that Parker is crawling. So fun...though it does open your eyes on what's not baby proof. We had to quickly get rid of our coffee table since Alice kept pulling herself up on it and bumping the corners. Get ready for the baby bumps :P Poor things.

Laura Anderson said...

I love craft and sewing projects. I wish I had more time and money for them too and I agree pinterest is awesome, but I should stay away. I spend more time than I should on it :) As for the teeth, just wait it gets worse. Ava's first couple teeth were easy, but now she's cutting molars. I couldn't get her to bed until 2:00 last night. I thought Ava was bad when she started crawling. Now she climbs on top of the kitchen table and has figured out how to push out the screen in the window and get outside. I hope your child doesn't get as into things as mine does. :) She keeps getting taller so even though I baby proofed when she started crawling, I keep having to move things.