Thursday, November 3, 2016

Kindergarten!

I can't even believe that we have ourselves a KINDERGARTNER! it's been a few months now, and Parker is, for the most part, loving kindergarten! he is doing great academically, and he is trying to learn the ropes when it comes to friends, and nice friends. He goes to school all day, every other day. I thought I was going to hate this schedule, but it surprisingly hasn't been as bad as I thought. Brooklynn and Jackson have no idea what to do when parker is at school, but they love the days he is home!









we love parker's teacher Mrs. Browning. She has been great! So far our first year of public school has been relatively smooth sailing. I'm sad it's going by so fast! 

2 comments:

Familia CedeƱo said...

Hey Brielle! If you see this please send me an email reply at volando88@hotmail.com I can't be on social media for now. Talk to you soon! Take care! Jessica

Halo BW said...

Nice post!

https://www.cipldev.com/2021/01/5-penyedia-pinjaman-online-bunga-rendah.html