Saturday, November 26, 2011

paper towels

i cant believe thanksgiving is over.
that means i will have a ONE year old in less than a month.
how did THAT happen?
what am i thankful for this year?
thats easy. paper towels of course.
you see, i am what some tree huggers would call wasteful.
(okay, most people in general would probably say im wasteful)
when i need to wipe something up or clean the kitchen i always grab a paper towel.
always.
and yes, my mama taught me better than that. (sorry mom!)
but i hate using a wash cloth because i feel like i just spread more germs everywhere.
plus i hate the way they make my hands smell after i touch it.

we had a wonderful thanksgiving with our rucks family in idaho falls.
filled with turkey and potatoes, green bean casserole and stuffing, rolls and butter, banana cream pie and pumpkin cheese cake. oh and ham!
parker loved the ham.

we spent the afternoon playing the kinect.
and let me tell you.
it was fun, fun, fun!
i was VERY sore the next day.
jared says maybe i should start working out.
parker looked stinkin' cute in his turkey shirt

and loved playing with his cousin charleewe found exactly what we were looking for on black friday.
thank-you walmart for price matching!
we have spent our thanksgiving weekend getting into the holiday spirit by setting up our charlee brown tree and watching how the grinch stole christmas.and now that almost one year old is up from his nap demanding my attention!
happy holidays!

3 comments:

. said...

I feel the EXACT same way about washcloths!! :D

alyssa said...

i too love my paper towels and HATE washcloths! G-ross. and i can't believe parker's gonna be 1 soon?!?!?!

Arica said...

I use Lysol disinfectant wipes that same way! I hate washcloths as well. :)

The connect looks like fun! I want to play Just Dance!!!