Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Procrastinating

i dont really have any exciting news to talk about, but i just really dont want to do, or think about school right now! there is only about 3 weeks left of school and i cant WAIT for the semester to be done! i have enjoyed all of my classes this semester and i think the grades i have have been the best ever, but im ready for a break... i think jared is feelin the same way. which brings us to our next predicament... since we both have next semester off... where to work in rexburg idaho? jared told me today when he picked me up from school that one of the alarm companies works during the winter semester, so maybe he should look into that. we would have to move to where ever they want us, but i guess some people can make pretty good money... so anyways... just a thought, he'll look more into it and then we can decide what to do. other news... i have hated trying to come up with something for dinner everynight, so i finally sat down and made up a dinner menu, so now we have dinner planned out everynight for the whole month and i LOVE it! it makes my night so much easier! jared and i went and bought everything we needed for the month, so hopefully we can save on groceries, and we wont end up buying "extra" things. plus im hoping to keep this habit up and then it will be a lot easier for when we have a family to feed. i've recently become obssessed with the show on TLC jon and kate plus 8... i dont know why, but i could sit and watch that show for HOURS, infact, im watching it as i type this. its a good show, and jared makes fun of me for always watching it! occasionally he'll sit and watch it with me :)

6 comments:

Arica said...

I've heard that you can really make good money on the security system job. You could work in the office and Jared would do door to door....if you leave let me know! :)
Jon and Kate plus 8 is actually a good show but I don't really like Kate that much...I feel like she complains alot and isn't thankful for her husband...he does SO much. I like TLC they have such interesting shows...

Amanda said...

Good job on planning out meals for a whole month! I should do that but I love fresh produce and it doesn't last a whole month. Hm...I wonder if I could at least plan meals for a month and if i am needing produce i can go once every two weeks just for produce. If you didn't notice you've inspired me to get more on the ball and try to save money/time with meal planning. What are some of the meals you have planned out? Miss ya B-thug!

Diana said...

Jon and Kate plus 8 is one of my favorite shows. I don't miss it. Congrates on meal planning. I also try and make a plan it just never happens o well maybe someday.
Are you coming down for the weekend after Nick's wedding? If so I will see you then.

kara said...

brielle! i love jon and kate plus 8! i cant stand maddie, but otherwise, its precious and we dont miss an episode it at night!

Joel & Megan said...

Oh Wow! I am thinking I should sit down and plan out meals for the month too :P Usually we get our week planned for meals, but then by the next week I have to being creative :P Plus, it probably would help for when the baby comes. Ah! Crazy!!!
Also, I have never seen Jon & Kate plus 8. People keep telling me to watch it. :)

paulandcherisvreeken said...

CUTE PAGE!!!! I really need to learn how to do that too!!!!