Sunday, September 21, 2008

School

School has finally started, and we are both staying BUSY! jared has 17 credits, and is really busy with calculus and chemistry, but i think he is really enjoying his mechanical engineering classes. only 6 more years of school to go for him :) i love my el ed classes, and i cant wait to graduate and start teaching! only 4 more semesters to go with me!!! :) other than school, we arent really up to too much. we went to a dinner theatre thing last night and saw joseph and the amazing technicolor dream coat. jared was really impressed, and told me he wished he could sing and dance! it was fun and we had a good time. Oh ya, today i made my very first roast and mashed potatoe dinner. it sure was tasty :) im slowly learning how to cook its kind of fun!

8 comments:

Kathy said...

I love your pic on your blog. You can see the tender love that Jared has for you in his eyes. It reminds me of a picture of my husband and I when we got married. I wished we could have seen you again and met Jared while we were there the beginning of Sept. It was a very busy week. Maybe in April of 2009. I am so glad you guys are in Rexburg, Amie had missed you while she was in WA. Well keep up the good cooking and good luck in school. Mama Vreeken

Christensen's said...

BRIELLE!! I am so happy to see you blogging. Way to go on the roast. Be sure to check out the crock pot lady. crockpot365.blogspot.com

Laurie

Courtney said...

YAY!!!! You have a blog! We can be blog friends!

Amanda said...

B-Thug~
Ditto to what Courtney said! I feel like we haven't talked in ages...we need to plan an Idaho trip, except the fact that Adam is super busy with school. You should put up fun pics of you two on here :D
~Big-G

Arica said...

Brielle!!!
I just realized you had a blog..why didn't you tell me? I'm excited now! :) I'm happy that we got to go to UVI together...I look forward to Thursday. I love you!

Leigh Anna said...

Hey thanks for the e-mail telling me about your blog......oh wait that's right you are so happy in your "newlywed bubble" that you've forgotten all about you awesome cousin married to the orginal Jared. Anyway I'm happy you have a blog and that school is going well. I'm impressed with your roast & potatoes, my Jared will be jealous as I have yet to cook a roast.
BTW Jared's little brother Zach comes home from his mission next month and is coming up to Idaho. Jared & I decided to give you a second chance. You are in charge of finding him a lady. We are hoping and praying that you do a better job this time. :)

Joel & Megan said...

Wow Bri! You cooked a roast. I haven't done that yet...you'll have to each me! :P

Diana said...

I'm so glad to see you are doing great (I only get reports). Great pictures for your blog. Hope school continues to go well and hope all is great with you guys.